Is your financial life organized and are you on track to achieve your goals?
For all our HTG clients reading this blog, I want to commend and thank you. Somewhere along the line, you realized that you needed help organizing your financial life. You hired us to partner with you on one of your biggest life endeavors: making the right financial moves to ensure the future you want.
For those of you who are considering hiring someone to help you get your financial house in order, congratulations to you too, for recognizing your need for guidance.
Clients, please stay with me here. You likely know someone who would benefit from hearing this, so please pass it on. We appreciate client referrals and take them very seriously.
At HTG, partnering with our clients to prepare them for their financial futures is what we do all day, every day, and it is our passion. Put another way, this is not just our work life, but our life’s work.
Do You Need an Advisor?
Here are a few questions to help you determine if you could use some financial guidance and advice:
- Do you wonder whether you’re saving enough of your income to meet your future goals? Your goals might include paying for your kids’ college education, supporting your lifestyle in retirement, or leaving a legacy.
- Do you have multiple financial goals (saving for college and retirement, for example) and wonder if you’re doing all you can to save and invest in the optimal way to achieve those differing goals?
- Are your investment accounts spread across various custodians causing uncertainty as to your “big picture” – what you really own, how your accounts are invested, and how much those investments are costing you?
- Are you thinking about retirement, maybe in one year, five years, or ten years, but don’t know how to evaluate your readiness or plan to make that happen?
- Do you know how much life insurance you need to protect your loved ones and the best type of life insurance to purchase?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is time to take the smart step toward getting your financial house in order so that you can achieve the life that you want.
Planning for Your Future
At HTG, we work closely with our clients and have a well-honed process to get and keep you on the path to financial independence. Seeking the advice of a professional does not mean that you are not smart or capable, but rather validates your instinct that suggests you should not go it alone. We will help you devise a plan tailored to your unique situation and offer unbiased advice about your portfolio. In short, we make things easy for you by attending to your investment and financial needs so that you can spend your time and talent doing the things you enjoy the most.
There is great comfort and peace of mind in having a skilled advisory team who understands and guides you. HTG is that team: experienced, committed, and caring. And our fee-only service model offers complete transparency.
For a complimentary consultation, call us at (203) 972-8262 or reach us through our contact page.