Recently, HTG hosted a webinar series for women entitled “Financial Fitness Bootcamp”, with the goals of educating, empowering, and motivating women to take control of their financial futures. Personal finance may not be a priority when you have limited time and are juggling multiple balls in the air, so we crafted these five one-hour sessions to focus on topics that we knew would help women (and all investors!) learn the basics of personal financial planning and investing. We believe the more prepared you are, the more control you will have when unforeseen events and transitions in life occur– events such as divorce, job loss or change, relocation, extended illnesses or loss of a partner.
Statistics show women are less confident than men when it comes to finances, and we are on a mission to change that.
- Build a Solid Foundation – Get organized, create a financial snapshot, and understand your spending habits.
- Create a Long-term Vision– Understand the importance of setting financial goals and identifying time horizon, cost and inflation.
- Savings Opportunities and Priorities – Focus on how to maximize your savings to meet your financial goals.
- Investing– Learn the basics of building an investment portfolio that is appropriate for your needs and goals.
- Build Healthy Financial Habits for Your Kids – Discuss ways to teach your children about money so they will have the tools and knowledge necessary to be financially responsible.
We invite you to view these webinars at your convenience.
For more information about these webinars or to schedule a complimentary consultation with an advisor, please contact us at email@example.com.