After months of preparation and design, we are excited to announce HTG Investment Advisors’ brand new logo and website.
To help us with the transition, we chose an award-winning web design company, Further Bound, whom we thank profusely—we couldn’t have done it without them!
Together, we have worked hard to make HTG’s website visually attractive, easier to navigate, mobile responsive and loaded with relevant information. No stone was left unturned in our consideration of how best to revise our site to better suit the needs of its users, and we sincerely hope you will enjoy the results.
We also gave our logo an overhaul, bringing a fresh new look not only to our website, but also our business cards and company stationery. The design pays tribute to our original diamond shaped logo.
NEW FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
We spent time considering how best to streamline the user experience. The overall site structure has been completely revised to provide a direct path to the core of what we do, and how we can help you. These include:
- Our Story: Learn how and why HTG was founded. We wanted to share more of our story with you to bring you behind the scenes of what makes us tick.
- Meet Our Team: Read about each team member’s background and personal interests. We wanted to enable you to really get to know our wonderful staff.
- Case Studies: Find out how we have helped people like you.
- FAQ: Our most frequently asked questions are answered in one easy to find place.
- Blog: Education is an important part of HTG. With this in mind, we’ve created new ways to bring you information via a blog that organizes our posts chronologically, as well as by topic. Posts will cover financial topics of ongoing interest in an easy-to-read format. You can also subscribe to receive our updates regularly to your inbox.
- Social Media: In addition to our website, you can find us on LinkedIn and now on Facebook. Our goal is to make information easily available on the platforms you use daily.
Although it was time for visual change, be assured we’re still the same team: 12 deeply invested and caring professionals from varied backgrounds, committed to serving your individual financial needs.
As we begin this new chapter, we appreciate our friends, clients and professional partners. We wouldn’t be here without you. We look forward to our continued relationship.